Thursday 28 November 2013


TRIP TO...................LANGKAWI.....!!!! 

The awesome moments in my life : )


 This is Dataran Lang... we need to draw a man-made sculpture...the drawings that I had drew already submitted...i forgot to take some pictures of my drawings... haha...



 This is the cable car at Gunung Mat Cincang....the view was so beautiful....


 Enjoy delicious ice-creams..!!!!



me and Lang... : )



 The most amazing moments in my life...island hopping!!! Really have a great time at Langkawi... the first island that we hopped is Pulau Dayang Bunting...then we hopped at the island where we can feed the eagle... last but not least is Pulau Singa Besar... : )





Natural structure.. i sketch it at the Pulau Singa Besar...






Pulau Dayang Bunting..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment